We live in times where people would rather mock God than praise Him. We would rather say “I worked so hard to achieve this” rather than give God the glory. Its by grace, all of it, never forget this Truth no matter how bad or how good your life may get. Grace gets you saved, Grace keeps you saved, Grace imparts righteousness on you, Grace teaches you to live holy upright lives, Grace will lift you up, Grace will cause you to be favored, Grace will vindicate you. Forgetting Grace will bring about your fall. The fall is not to shame you. But bring you back on your knees to a place of surrender and seeking Gods Grace and face. That’s what a loving God can do to bring you to your senses.There is a lot of bad going on…a lot…. But today I’ll just take this opportunity to boast in my God.
1 Corinthians: 1. 31. Therefore, as it is written: “Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord.
I am not one of those who wish a year ends because its so bad…lol…Idk…life is just such a blessing… Its not because I’m so blessed more than others… I learned sometime ago that others just don’t count their blessings hence they may show like God has favorites, He doesn’t.
I consciously decide to wear the garment of praise and thank God. 2014 was great, 2015 was better, 2016 has been so lit and God willing I’ll still be singing in 2017.
Why? Because I choose to make God big in my eyes and that makes all trials and problems seem petit and trivial.
My life is far from perfect…. Some days are harder than others…But I tell you today beyond a shadow of a doubt that its all worth it in the long and short run. I am not perfect just ask my mom😂😂😂
But 2016 has been my best and most painful year ever!! The bad times were extremely bad….but the Good things😍😍 Whatever was meant for my harm, God used for my good:):)Genesis: 50. 20. You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.
Keep your faith and confidence, it will richly be rewarded By God:)
Hebrews: 10. 35. So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded.
Like God is real and also very good. Forget those false prophets who are causing a mockery of our God. They will receive their due. God can defend Himself… Stop pitying Him…Its just a matter of time.
Yesterday at the mount Zion youth Conference, I learned something very precious: Time will eventually reveal and separate the false from the real. You can’t pretend that long. The oil of the foolish virgins will eventually run out:)
Forget the false… Focus on God and no one can deceive you. Let the Word of God take root in you that it becomes who you are. Fellowship with God so much so you learn His voice and no one can deceive you with a false god. The only reason you’re falling for the false is because you don’t know the real and haven’t spent enough time with Him or in His light and Word.
I’ll keep singing. And on that day when my strength is failing, the end draws near and my time has come, STILL MY SOUL WILL SING YOUR PRAISE UNENDING FOR 10000 Years and then forever more.
Bless the Lord O my soul, worship His holy name. Sing like never before O my soul soul worship His holy name.
The sun comes up its a new day dawning. Its time to sing your song again. Whatever may pass and whatever lies before me. Lemme be singing when the evening comes.This year I experienced more heartbreak, more rejection, more betrayal, more setback, more pain, more tears.And guess what else?
More blessings, more favor, more love, more grace, more joy, more laughter, more glory, more triumphs, more happy tears. Yes, tears will always feature for me😂
I wouldn’t trade it for anything. Because how do I learn the fruit of the Spirit without a lesson? We are being transformed from glory to glory into the imagine of Christ. So we go through tests and trials to refine us like gold as Peter said. If you’re facing persecution on your walk with God or facing trials…surely you are on the right track. Your brothers all over the world face the same:)
1 Peter: 5. 9. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.
Mark: 10. 30. will fail to receive a hundred times as much in this present age: homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, children and fields—along WITH PERSECUTION—and in the age to come eternal life.
Galatians: 5. 22. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23. gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
How will I be gentle unless tempted to be aggressive. How can I be kind, loving, patient or joyful without being in situations that threaten to bring out just the opposite. Perseverance is a lesson you learn only in a time of trials.
Romans: 5. 3. Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4. perseverance, character; and character, hope.
**Lacking nothing…you want to learn maturity?👇👇**
James: 1. 2. Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3. because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.
My biggest lessons this year:
1. God means His Word. He is worth trusting.
2. Trust God and love people. People may fail me but its fine. God will never fail me. Sometimes people just don’t know how to be nice. Maybe no one taught them. Repay their evil with good, you’ll teach them a lesson on love and who He is.
3. Don’t give up on yourself even when everyone else does. No matter how hard it may get, the pain won’t last forever. Weeping may endure the night but joy comes in the morning. Others kill themselves during the night and miss the morning glory.
4. Gods description of you differs a lot from what people say.
5. You can do very little to change your environment or what others do or can’t do. Don’t bother, it was never your job to do. Others will just not like you, it really has nothing to do with you. Others are mean bitter or spiteful, pray for them, they are going through a lot deep down.
6. People have various descriptions of holiness. Don’t let their shallowness get to you. They most likely don’t even practice those human traditions they tell you about. Your only standard to holy living should be Gods. You’ll never leave holy without the gift of righteousness being established in you. Righteousness leads to holiness, not vice versa.
7. Don’t just believe anything you are told. Prove it by Scripture. Even revelation traces its roots from scripture.
8. Others are so devil focused. Talking to them will make Christ appear small and distant. Avoid their words. Satan is real, true. But God is way bigger, way way bigger. Best way to resist the devil is to submit to God. James 4:6-7
9. Forgiveness is Gods greatest gift to mankind. Love and forgiveness go hand in hand.
10. Sometimes life doesn’t make sense. But its even more senseless without God:)
Romans: 8. 28. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Numbers 6:24-26 to you all.
Hey awesome reader, if you enjoyed this post, I’m pretty sure you’ll love this too She has changed.